Office of Academic Resources and Student Success
Harvey Mudd College offers a variety of academic resources and support programs including:
- One-on-one meetings with an academic dean for personalized support
- Workshops on time management strategies, study techniques, balancing academic and personal responsibilities, and other skills for student success
- Academic Excellence Tutors for academic Core courses and concepts
- Writing Center peer consultants
- Accessible education and academic accommodations for students with disabilities in compliance with the American with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Students can reach out with questions or to learn more about these options.