Additional Community Connections Events

Dear Faculty and Staff,

I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for your continued dedication and involvement in our college community.

Throughout July, I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at the Community Connections events as well as informally in the hallways and sidewalks as I walk through the campus. 

As we move forward, I’m excited to let you know about two additional upcoming events on August 9th and August 21st for faculty and staff to come together and share your thoughts and suggestions on ways we can continue the College’s important mission. Please visit the Community Connections Events page to find the link to reserve your spot at one of these sessions. Priority will be given to those who have not yet attended a Community Connections Event, but we encourage everyone to participate.

We are developing plans for additional events in the fall semester. I invite you to continue checking the site and your emails for upcoming event opportunities.

Once again, thank you for all you do for Harvey Mudd. I look forward to our gatherings and the fruitful discussions they will bring. 

Kind regards,
Harriet