COVID-19: Stay Safe @ Mudd
Last updated April 7, 2022.
We are currently seeing an uptick in the number of positive COVID-19 cases on campus. We encourage faculty, staff and students to adhere to masking and other safety protocols. Please continue checking this page and your emails for updated information as it becomes available.
Guidelines for essential employees still working on campus can be found in HMC’s Return to Campus Guide.
Latest COVID-19 Updates
Dear Students, Faculty and Staff, Thank you for everything you have done to protect our community during the fall and spring semester. Following a successful end of the academic year, [...]
- In-Person Dining and Jay’s Place
- HMC April 14 COVID-19 Update: Event Postponements and Cancellations
- Testing Twice a Week
- Jay’s Place Closed This Week
- News from Dining Services: Grab-and-Go Dining Starting April 8
- Grab-and-Go Dining Starting April 8
- Isolation Spaces, 5C Dining and 5C Parties/Events
- COVID-19: March 30 Update to the Community
- HMC Covid-19 Update Following Spring Break