The mission of the Harvey Mudd College Global Clinic Program is to prepare Harvey Mudd students to engage in the practice of solving open interdisciplinary problems as a member of a team in a global context.
- To provide to students all the benefits of the domestic Clinic experience (including team work, project management and design, practical research experience, professional communication and writing)
- To prepare our students to work on international team projects with members from different countries, cultures and institutional backgrounds; with different disciplinary interests and different languages, but with a common unifying purpose and overarching project goals.
- To foster a deeper understanding in our graduates of the culture, language and business practices of another country, and to communicate shared interests and objectives in the course of collaborative team projects.
- To offer international sponsors a partnership role in the education of the next generation engineering, mathematics and science graduate.
- To benefit society by promoting international cooperation and partnerships to address the challenges of the global community.
- Global Clinic Brochure (PDF)