I hope that you are all doing well as you continue to get settled in your current homes and living spaces. The Claremont Colleges have contracted with TimelyMD (https://www.timely.md/campushealth-faqs/), a provider of online medical and counseling services, to offer a telehealth option to all HMC students to expand and supplement services currently available at Student Health Services and Monsour Counseling and Psychological Services. Campus.Health makes it easy for students to get quality medical and mental health care online or from their phone, anytime they need it.
Students now have access to Campus.Health, which provides 24/7 medical and mental telehealth care for all students, at no cost. To get started, visit Campus.Health. Register now and use the service when you need it.
Campus.Health offers the following unlimited free visits with student-focused, licensed physicians and counselors:
- 24/7 access to on-demand medical care
- 24/7 access to TalkNow emotional support
- Accessible from any location within the United States on any smartphone or web-enabled device
- This is a pilot project that will be available to students until mid-June 2020
To use Campus.Health services, students should:
- Visit the Campus.Health website or
- Visit the Apple or Android stores to download the free TimelyMD app
- Set up profile and at checkout, enter institution’s customized coupon code HMC2020
Other notes and features:
- Students will see the name, picture, location (by state) and credentials of the provider
- An average medical visit will have a 5 minute wait to speak with a provider; the consultation will average 5-10 minutes
- An average TalkNow counseling visit may have a 5 minute wait time; 30 minute consultation
- Students may invite a parent or trusted advisor to participate
- Follow up notes will be sent by the provider to the student when the visit is complete
- This service is live now, and students may access it at any time.
I hope that this new service will contribute positively to your health and wellness.
All my best,