Wellness Pop-in Week 4April 20, 2020
Check out our fourth issue of the Wellness Weekly Pop-in!
Highlights from this issue are:
- Mental Health Resource: Re-centering in Times of Uncertainty – The guided meditation series created byAlexandraElle, on the platform InsightTimer, was created to help you re-center in
times of fear,chaos, and uncertainty.
- Challenge of the Week: Physical Distancing not Social Distancing; call/text/facetime a friend or loved one you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Cooking Time with Toty will be posting new videos on the HMC Wellness YouTube channel every Sunday!
- Poem of the week: “Spots” by Ariel Bissett
- Writing Prompt of the Week: Pick five periods, ages, or moments from your life- they can be spread out or all clustered together.Don’t think too hard on your choices, just write them down. Then think about your spots during those periods. Where were you during those moments? Where did you spend most of your time?Is there a specific story, person or event that made you think of the
period/age/moment? Write down your answers and see if you can write poetry during your
- Virtual Wellness Classes are happening on the HMC Wellness YouTube channel