This schedule will be updated as information is finalized for the 2015 ceremony.
Friday, May 1, 2015
Lavender Graduation- Friday, May 1, 3:30 p.m.
- Sponsored by the Queer Resources Center (QRC) Pomona College
- Benson Auditorium, Pitzer College campus
- Reception to follow outside Benson Auditorium
- Speaker: Rika Aoki
Friday, May 15, 2015
Black Graduation Celebration- Friday, May 15, 1pm
- Location: Pomona College’s Seaver Theater (subject to change)
- Sponsored by the Office of Black Student Affairs
The Claremont Colleges Interfaith Baccalaureate Ceremony- Friday, May 15, 3:30–4:30 p.m.
- Garrison Theater, Scripps College
Reception for Seniors and Families with Harvey Mudd College Board of Trustees- Friday, May 15, 5:30 – 6:30p.m.
- Location: Sprague courtyard
- Beverages and heavy hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- Seniors and families are welcome to attend
- Parents can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 909.621.8436 for more information
- RSVP to Jake Ayers email@example.com or 909.621.8436
5C AAPI Graduation- Friday, May 15, 6:30–8:30 p.m. (tentative)
- Location TBA
- Sponsored by the Asian American and Pacific Islander Resource Center
Chicano Latino Graduation- Friday, May 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Bridges Hall of Music, Pomona College
- Sponsored by OCLSA
International Place End of the Year Celebration- Friday, May 15, 6–9 p.m.
- Farewell Celebration
- McKenna Auditorium, Claremont McKenna College
- Graduating and departing international students, scholars, their friends and families are invited to a reception in their honor.
Saturday, May 16, 2015
Senior Lunch and Program- noon–1:30 p.m.
- Location: Linde Activities Center (families invited, no charge)
Academic Department Receptions- 1:30-3:15 p.m.
- Biology- Oak Tree Lawn- lawn in front of the Linde Activities Center, between Atwood and the outdoor basketball court
- Chemistry- Hixon Court
- Computer Science- Caryll Mudd and Norman Sprague Jr Courtyard and Gallery
- Engineering- Platt Living Room
- Mathematics- SkyCube
- Physics-Breezeway between Keck and Sprague
Graduates’ Commencement Rehearsal- 3:30 p.m.
- Rehearsal is mandatory for graduates
- Line-up location: Lawn between Kingston and Shanahan
President’s Reception for Graduates and Families- time TBA
- Graduates, families, faculty and staff are invited
- Location: Garret House
Sunday, May 17, 2015
Brunch Service- 10:45 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Hoch-Shanahan Dining Commons
- No reservation is needed, $10 per person (cash, check or Claremont Cash accepted)
Commencement- 1:30–3:15 p.m.
- Speaker: TBA
- Location: Mudd Quadrangle (There is plenty of seating in the shade, no tickets required)
- Live stream of Commencement is available Sunday, May 17 at 1:30 p.m.
Reception- 3:30 p.m.
- Location: R. Michael Shanahan Center for Teaching and Learning, lawn