Friday, May 2, 2014
Lavender Graduation- 3:30 p.m.
- Mabel Shaw Bridges Hall of Music- 104 E. 4th Street, Pomona College
- Reception to follow
- Sponsored by the Queer Resources Center (QRC) Pomona College
Friday, May 16, 2014
Reception for Seniors and Families with HMC Board of Trustees
- Beverages and heavy hors d’ oeuvres will be served.
- Seniors and families are welcome to attend
- RSVP TBD
- Parents can e-mail email@example.com or call 909.621.8342 for more information
Chicano Latino Graduation- 1:00 p.m.
- Galileo Auditorium, 240 E. Platt Boulevard–Harvey Mudd College
- Reception to follow in Hixon Courtyard
- Sponsored by OCLSA
Black Graduation Celebration- 1:00 p.m.
- Seaver Theater, 300 E. Bonita Ave. — Pomona College
- Sponsored by the Office of Black Student Affairs
The Claremont Colleges Interfaith Baccalaureate Ceremony- 3:30 p.m.
- Mabel Shaw Bridges Hall of Music, 150 E. 4th Street– Pomona College
International Place End of the Year Celebration
- Graduating and departing international students, scholars, their friends and families are invited to a reception in their honor.
Saturday, May 17, 2014
Senior Lunch and Program- 12:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Linde Activities Center (families invited, no charge)
Academic Department Receptions- 1:30 p.m.- 3:30 p.m.
- Biology- Oak Tree Lawn- south side of Linde Activities Center
- Chemistry- Hixon Court
- Computer Science- Caryll Mudd and Normal F. Sprague Jr. Gallery, Shanahan B489/Shakespeare Theater
- Engineering- Platt Living Room
- Mathematics- SkyCube, Shanahan 3460
- Physics-Breezeway between Keck and Sprague
Graduates’ Commencement Rehearsal- 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
- Rehearsal is mandatory for graduates
- Line-up location: Platt and Hoch- Shanahan sidewalks
President’s Reception for Graduates and Families- 4:00 p.m.- 5:30 p.m.
- Graduates, families, faculty and staff are invited
- Garrett House
Sunday, May 18, 2014
Brunch Service- 10:30 a.m.- 12:45 p.m.
- Hoch-Shanahan Dining Commons
- No reservation is needed, $10 per person (cash, check or Claremont Cash accepted)
Commencement- 1:30 p.m.- 3:15 p.m.
- Speaker: TBD
- Location: Mudd Quadrangle, East Tenth Street and Dartmouth Ave. (There is plenty of seating in the shade, no tickets required)
- Live stream of Commencement is available Sunday, May 18 at 1:30 p.m.
Reception- 3:30 p.m.- 4:30 p.m.
- Platt Campus Center Courtyard