Interference from Two Sources – 6D10.00
Double Slit and Laser – 6D10.10
- A laser shines on slide containing several pairs of double slits.
- The pattern is displayed on the side wall.
- Two different color lasers can be used to demonstrate the wavelength dependence of the pattern.
Location: Jacobs B122 – Shelves 166 & 240
Microwave Two Source Interference – 6D10.25
- Two microwave sources are aimed at a receiver.
- The receiver is moved back and forth to find the maxima and the minima.
Location: Jacobs B115