Electromagnetic Spectrum – 5N30.00
Projected Spectrum With a Prism – 5N30.10
- White light is projected through a high dispersion prism and onto a screen.
Location: Jacobs B122 – Shelf 166
Microwave Transmitter and Receiver Optics – 5N30.30
- Aim the transmitter at the receiver so the horns line up, with the separation between the two about 30 cm.
- Turn on the transmitter and the receiver.
- Move the receiver closer to the transmitter by a short distance and notice how the signal changes.
- Observe the maxima and minima of the wave.
Location: Jacobs B115