Project Storage at the Makerspace
Innovative Storage Solutions
The makerspace has two designated spaces for storing projects: Student Project Storage and Club Storage.
Student Project Storage
Students may store projects in the Makerspace’s Student Project Storage room (McGregor 102). To gain access to this room, students must pass the General Safety Quiz. To store a project in this room, students must follow these steps:
- Select an open space on the shelf to store your items
- Reserve the space on the touchscreen tablet located directly to the left upon entering the room
- This initial reservation is valid for one month.
- After one month, renew your reservation online every two weeks at MAKE.
- After a total of two months, your reservation may not be renewed again. Return to the storage room to reserve the space again on the touchscreen.
For storing a club project in the makerspace, please refer to the Club Storage Policy before moving forward.
Please note that most club projects must be stored during opening hours (when a Makerspace steward is on shift). Access to the club storage room can be provided after hours with special arrangements with Makerspace stewards.
Large-scale, Long-term Project Storage
For storing a large-scale, long-term project in the makerspace, please refer to the Long-term Storage Policy before moving forward.
The application period for new large-scale, long-term projects is currently unavailable. An announcement will be made when the application period opens again. Thank you for your patience!