2024 Benefits Open Enrollment
The 2024 Benefit Open Enrollment period begins Monday, October 30th and ends on Friday, November 17th at 5:00 p.m. PST.
Open Enrollment is ACTIVE and you must log in to Workday to re-enroll or make changes to your benefits, even if you wish to keep your elections the same in 2024.
Participants in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) must re-enroll during open enrollment, as current year elections will NOT carry over.
Anyone with a current Anthem Health Plan will need select a new Kaiser or Blue Shield Health Plan to receive health care coverage in 2024.
For one-on-one enrollment assistance, the Human Resource Staff will be available during the open enrollment period from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. You can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a personal appointment.
Annual Benefits Fairs
Virtual Benefits Fair | October 30 – November 17, 2023
The virtual benefits fair is available to learn about your benefit options and plans, watch videos and schedule 1:1 appointment with carriers. Password is “TCC” (case sensitive).
Benefits Open Enrollment Guides and Videos
- English: 2024 Benefits Guide | 2024 Benefits Video | Rate Comparisons
- Español: 2024 Guía de Beneficios | 2024 Video de Beneficios | Comparación de Tarifas
- Blue Shield of CA – Trio HMO | Access+ HMO | HDHP (PPO)
- Blue Shield of CA SBCs – Trio HMO | Access+ HMO | HDHP (PPO)
- Kaiser Permanente – English | Español
- Anthem Blue View Vision – Core Plan: English | Español | Buy Up Plan: English |Español
HSA and FSA Information
Participants in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) must re-enroll during open enrollment, as current year elections will NOT carry over.
- HSA: 2024 Easy Guide: To Understanding Your High Deductible Health Plan
- FSA: Please refer to 2024 Benefits Guide for information
Qualifying Life Event
If you don’t enroll for The Claremont Colleges benefits during the Open Enrollment period each fall, you can’t enroll until the next enrollment period unless you have a qualified family status change, also known as a qualifying life event. To be eligible you must have an event such as the following and submit documentation to Benefits Administration within 31 days of the event and provide necessary documentation:
- Marriage/divorce/legal separation
- Loss of coverage
- Death of your spouse or one of your children
- Change in work status of your spouse/domestic partner
- Employee’s enrollment in Medicare Part B
Supplemental Medical Benefits
To help supplement your medical coverage, we are pleased to offer three plans with coverage through Voya. Supplemental plans are not intended to replace medical insurance. Please visit the Voya website to review detailed information regarding each of the following benefits:
As part of our ongoing effort to provide a wide range of benefits offerings, we are excited to share the following voluntary plans. Participants pay for these plans with after-tax dollars. Please refer to the 2024 Benefits Guide for detailed information on the following voluntary plans.
- Auto & Home (Farmers Insurance)
- Identity Protection (Allstate Insurance)
- Legal Assistance (ARAG Insurance)
- Pet Insurance (Nationwide Insurance)
Wellness Carrier Resources
Wellness options are available through both Kaiser and Blue Shield health insurance providers. Please visit there websites for detailed information on the their respective wellness resources.
Open Enrollment is ACTIVE and you must login to Workday to change or keep your elections for 2023.