Open Enrollment 2017
The 2017 Open Enrollment period begins Monday, October 31, 2016 and ends on Friday, November 18, 2016 at 5 p.m. PST. Benefits-eligible faculty and staff must login to UltiPro and elect or decline benefits even if you do not want to make any changes. See the enrollment step-by-step instructions (PDF) if you need further help.
The benefits you elect during Open Enrollment will be effective January 1, 2017, and will remain in effect through December 31, 2017, unless you experience a qualifying life event that would allow you to make a mid-year change.
Open Enrollment Materials
- 2017 Benefit Guide (PDF)
- 2017 Open Enrollment Packet (PDF)
- 2017 Benefits Rate Sheet (PDF)
- Health and Benefits Fair and Shuttle Service Information (PDF)
- Informational Meetings – Dates, Times & Locations (PDF)
- UltiPro Enrollment Quick Tips (PDF)