Specialized Scientific Software Support
The Educational Technology Services (ETS) group provides technical and advisory support for the following specialized scientific software:
- Mathematical Software: MATLAB, Mathematica, Maple, ODE Architect
- Statistical Software: R, Minitab, SPSS
- Scientific and Engineering Software: COMSOL, Materials Studio, Gaussian
- High Performance Computing Software/Library: MPI, GPGPU
- Programming Language: C/C++, Java, Fortran, Python
We can also research new specialized (scientific) software on demand, and provide recommendations or “best effort” support on the selection and the use of new specialized software. We regularly provide seminars and workshops on some of the specialized scientific software. Please visit the Trainings, Workshops, and Seminars page for more information.
Available to faculty, students, and staff at HMC.