2019–2020 ASHMC Student Philanthropy Campaign
Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2020 ASHMC Student Philanthropy Campaign.
Over 60% of Mudd students participated, and $16,751 was raised to directly support preventative services relating to mental health.
Congratulations to West (88.75%), Linde (80.60%) and North (66.67%) for achieving the top three highest dorm participation percentages, and to the Class of 2022 for having the highest percent of class participation at 72.15%!
A special thank you to those alumni, parents and other HMC community members who contributed over $14,600 collectively to the campaign.
Date: February 14–28, 2020
Campaign Priority: Preventative Services Related to Mental Health
What could funds raised for this priority contribute to?
- Trips off-campus for outdoor activities or to places that may improve mental well-being (e.g., art museums, botanical gardens, etc.)
- A biweekly yoga class at the LAC
- A semesterly cooking/nutrition class to promote healthy eating habits
- A weekly or semesterly painting class
The overall Harvey Mudd student participation goal is 60 percent.
Dorm Participation Contest: The top three dorms who reach the highest percent participation in the campaign will receive funding* toward dorm community building and/or wellness initiatives.
*Funding for these prizes is generously provided by the Alumni Association Board of Governors (AABOG).
ASHMC Student Philanthropy Committee
- Henley Sartin ’22 (co-director)
- Jenny Lee ’22 (co-director)
- Mariesa Teo ’22 (co-director)
- Eve Kazarian ’22
- Tona Gonzalez ’22
- Natalia Hernandez ’22
- Emme McMullen ’23
- Josephine Adams ’23
- Katie Wu ’23
- Kyle Grace ’21
Dorm Philanthropy Representatives
- Atwood Dorm – Ava Fascetti ’23
- Case Dorm – Keizo Morgan ’22 and Santiago Rodriguez ’22
- Drinkward Dorm – Alexandra Loumidis ’22
- East Dorm – Anneka Noe ’22
- Linde Dorm – Sasha Bridger ’21
- North Dorm – Nandini Garg ’23
- Sontag Dorm – Tona Gonzalez ’22
- South Dorm – Eve Kazarian ’22
- West Dorm – Henley Sartin ’22