April 23, 2021
11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
ASHMC Sustainability invites you to hear from the following students about their sustainability-related research, projects and internships!
- James Lucassen - website to calculate climate impact of foods
- South Gate CEHAT Clinic team - community air quality education and air quality data analysis
- Skylar Gering - addition of carbon tracking to climate model
- Mee Panyar Clinic team - models for anomaly detection of solar panels in Myanmar
- Yoni Maltsman - research on photosynthesis with Lawrence Berkeley Lab
- Net Zero Clinic team - trying to get Mudd to net zero
- Erik Meike - automating hydroponics, energy and environmental monitoring
- Arctic Ice Clinic team - model dispersion of HGMs to increase reflectivity of arctic ice