A List of Incoming Students’ Forms and Materials Received at HMC
Blank boxes indicate forms that may be received at HMC but have not yet been tallied. Please allow up to a week for forms to be received by the proper office and for us to update this page. Forms not sent to the Dean of Students Office may experience delays in being tallied.
Red boxes indicate overdue forms that have not been completed by our last accounting and should be submitted as soon as possible. Yellow boxes indicate forms that were not submitted in a complete fashion; if there is a yellow box near your name, you should have received an e-mail informing you of the specific situation. For foreign exchange students, a gray box indicates that that form don't apply to you; for other students, a gray box indicates that a form past-due was not turned in and can no longer be completed (such as the Writing Course Preference forms) or is inapplicable.
- Student & Family Information Form
- Tuition Payment Agreement
- Photo Release
- Roommate Matching Form
- Health Insurance Information (Waiver or Enrollment Form)
- CS Placement Form
- Writing Course Preference Form
- First-Year Elective Preference Form
- Chemistry Placement Exam
- Consent to Treatment of a Minor (required for minors only)
- Housing Agreement (not yet available — release will be announced via e-mail after students arrive)
- Final High School Transcript