Thank you for your interest in becoming a proctor.
There are two different selection periods for proctor selection. The first is during fall, rising seniors who will not be on campus during Spring 2013. The second period is the regular Spring 2013 proctor selection process for all other rising senior candidates. See below for information for the first selection period, Fall 2012.
Important Fall 2012 Proctor Selection dates:
- Written application must be submitted electronically to Guy Gerbick by 12 noon on Monday, December 3, 2012.
- Proctor interview, Thursday, December 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
- Dean interview. Each applicant will meet individually with Guy Gerbick and possibly other DOS deans. This interview may be scheduled for any time before the end of the semester.
- Student/Faculty Input for both fall and spring applicants will be collected in Spring 2013.
Important Spring 2013 Proctor Selection dates:
- Written application must be submitted electronically to Michael Edwards by 12 noon on Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
- There will be a information session on Thurday, January 24, 2013 at 12:30pm in the Mitchell room at Hoch-Shanahan.
- Proctor group interview, Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM.
- Dean interview. Each applicant will meet individually with a group of DOS deans. This interview dates are February 4 - February 12.
- Student/Faculty will be collected in January 30 - February 12.
- Proctor candidates will be contacted on Thursday, February 14, 2013 with decisions.