REVERSIBLE FLUID MIXING – 4F10.10
- The space between two cylinders is filled with glycerin.
- Colored glycerin is injected into the glycerin between the cylinders.
- When the inside cylinder is slowly rotated by means of a crank.
- The lines of colored glycerin become mixed with the rest of the glycerin.
- In the direction of the rotation is reversed.
- The colored glycerin lines reappear by “unmixing” after the same number of rotations in the opposite direction.
Location: Jacobs B122 - Shelf 264