- The Comic Strip Chem Crash, by an anonymous general chemistry student, found on the last page of his final exam, December 1993.
- Charcoal on paper Still Life with Glassware, by Amy White '98, September 1995.
- Lyrics to The Devil Went Down to Claremont, a chemical parody of The Devil Went Down to Georgia, Ari Nieh '01, December 1997.
- Pencil sketch, The Demonstration, by a Claremont High School student in the spring of 2001.
- Pen and ink, Musical Neurochemistry, by Liesl Van Ryswyk during a Joint Music Program concert in December 2006.
- Ok, so it isn't chemistry, but it is an art form. Read these Japanese Haiku replacements for Microsoft Windows error messages—they're great!