The Facilities & Maintenance department is here to assist Harvey Mudd College students in a variety of ways. Services include dorm custodial services, key and card swipe access, room reservations and summer housing.
Please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com, at extension 18226 from a campus phone or in person in the basement of the Platt Campus Center. Additionally, you may use the links below to navigate our web pages.
FOR AFTER HOURS EMERGENCIES PLEASE CONTACT CAMPUS SAFETY AT (909) 607-2000.
- Event Management System
- F&M Staff
- Dorm damage charges
- Meeting room use policy (pdf)
- Recycling guide
- Report a sprinkler problem
- Room condition report
- Room request
- Student Activity Guidelines (PDF)
- Share your comments (HMC only)
- Summer housing
- Summer storage
- Sustainability on campus
- To request a landline in your dorm room click on 'Repair Ticket'
- Student Owned Exterior Sofa Slip Cover Program (pdf)
- Teaching and Learning Building
- Request a safety rail for your loft or bunk bed (pdf)
- Work orders (HMC only)