The Harvey Mudd College Summer Institute (HMCSI) is a 2-1/2 week residential summer program that offers an early introduction to campus life at HMC and helps entering students negotiate a smooth transition from high school to college.
HMCSI’s mission is to advance the number of diverse people entering the science, technology, engineering and mathematics fields by encouraging and supporting the matriculation of traditionally underrepresented students at Harvey Mudd College. The program has a number of institutional goals:
- Promote academic and personal excellence
- Provide academic, personal and financial support
- Help students manage their academic, personal and professional development
- Promote the building of faculty, staff and student relationships
- Promote mentoring and networking opportunities
- Enhance community among the student population
- Encourage diversity awareness and mutual appreciation
- Provide experiences and opportunities to assist students in developing academic, personal, professional and leadership skills
For additional information on how your company can help support HMCSI, please contact the Office of Corporate Relations at (909) 607-7015 or email@example.com.