Contact for Advice, Approvals and Graphics
Communications and Marketing is responsible for creating and maintaining the College’s visual identity system and is available to respond to inquiries regarding its use, including:
- Use of the official College logotype and seal
- Use of College logotype and seal on merchandise
- Use of College logotype and seal by faculty, staff and student groups
- Use of College logotype and seal by external entities
- Requests to create new visual identity graphics
- Questions concerning the contents of this manual
All questions may be directed to Janice Gilson, art director, 909.607.6012.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and staff are encouraged to follow the visual identity guidelines when using the logotype or seal for reports, promotional items or other uses. The approved logotype, in several formats, is downloadable from the Web (on-campus access only). The seal is available upon request by contacting Janice Gilson at 909.607.6012.
Students and Student Groups
Students should follow the guidelines for the logotype and seal as outlined in this visual identity system. The approved logotype, in several formats, are downloadable from the Web (on-campus access only).
Individuals External to the College
These guidelines are intended for use by the on-campus HMC community. Any individuals, groups or companies external to the college wishing further information about the HMC logotype and seal should contact Communications and Marketing, 909.607.6012.